Grand C4 Spacetourer service schedule booklet required.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ygw
Donor 2024

Grand C4 Spacetourer service schedule booklet required.

Post by ygw »

Hi All,

On taking delivery of my pre-owned 2019 model/Jan 2020 registered Grand C4 Spacetourer last month, it came without a servicing schedule booklet which would have listed servicing periods and recorded actual servicing jobs performed, validated with the dealer's stamp. So now I am unable to determine at what time intervals or miles future servicing will become due, and what should be done at the time.

I asked a local Peugeot-Citroen dealer if I could buy a servicing booklet, but was told they are not used any more as servicing is recorded on Citroen's online system. However, up until shortly after the date of my car, those servicing booklets were in use.

Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy a servicing schedule booklet, and if so, where from?

Kind Regards

ygw
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Re: Grand C4 Spacetourer service schedule booklet required.

Post by RichardW »

If you post up the VIN (it will auto hide), we can look it up.
Richard W
ygw
Donor 2024

Post by ygw »

Thank you Richard, the cars's VIN is: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Gordon
ygw
Donor 2024

Post by ygw »

Sorry, I didn't know that spaces in the alpha-numeric string should be omitted.

Here's the corrected VIN: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Gordon
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Post by RichardW »

See below. It's very important on these to stick to the oil change interval, and to use only the specified oil because of the 'wet' cambelt.
Screenshot 2024-07-09 185255.png
Richard W
ygw
Donor 2024

Post by ygw »

Thank you very much again for all your help and advice Richard. I'm now much better informed about my Spacetourer! I'll now print off the schedule and keep it with my other servicing records.

Kind Regards

Gordon