C2 ABS Pump

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

r u sure

C2 ABS Pump

Post by r u sure »

hi I have. citroen c2vts with faulty abs pump. Sent away for repair but if not fixable anyone know where I can get replacement part either same part number or compatible. New or used Part number 10.0960-1144.3. thanks in advance
Attachments
IMG_20220429_090035726.jpg
Last edited by GiveMeABreak on 05 May 2022, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved out of Official Parts Requests (That thread is for donating members requiring official part numbers)
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: C2 ABS Pump

Post by GiveMeABreak »

That doesn't appear to be a PSA or other recognised part number.

If you can't already find the info you need on the Forum, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future parts requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then pop your VIN up.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or additional information requires you to have made a current contribution (£10 min.) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
wheeler

Post by wheeler »

Have you tries the ABS centre on ebay? they have loads of variations of PSA ABS units, might be wirth a message to them.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/abscenter?_t ... 3561.l2563
The original Citroen part number (not found anywhere on the part) will unlikely mean anything to a breaker or second hand supplier as they normally go with the numbers on the unit itself. A brand new one would likely write the car off.
Stewart(oily)

Post by Stewart(oily) »

I too drive a C2 now, I found a facebook group where they seem to be breaking quite a few of them, some of those guys seem pretty knowledgeable about the C2.