DIY with function over finesse!!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21108
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8106

Re: DIY with function over finesse!!

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Got the coping stones fitted on Wednesday and now just finished adding the last stones along the front edge. Looks better now than it ever did!! :-D
A finished job!
A finished job!
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28687
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: DIY with function over finesse!!

Unread post by myglaren »

Ammo for the local scallies!
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21108
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8106

Re: DIY with function over finesse!!

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

The waterfall is behind a locked gate Steve so they'll have to work for it! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!