injector clamp

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

essa

injector clamp

Post by essa »

hey guys, I had injector 4 leaking for while now, after good clean of the shaft and seat and placing new copper washer, i set about cleaning the Injector and clamp to my surprise I didn't noticed it before the clamp feet is is broken, could possible help me source the part number or a link to the part please.

also the Injector no 3 as a different clamp compared to the rest the 3 injector but there's no leaks from comming from that Injector, do I need to change that?

Citroen C3 2011 1.4HDI DV4C (8HR)

VIN: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
20210714_225951.jpg
20210714_230008.jpg

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: injector clamp

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi - we can provide you with official live parts data for your vehicle, but this info is chargeable now, so we ask members for a £10 Forum donation which will cover you for official parts numbers and parts diagrams for up to 2 years. I have your VIN already, so if you wat to proceed, follow the links below:
A response to your question by a Forum Admin will require detailed vehicle information that requires you to have made a current contribution to the Forum.
Donate

Further Information

essa

Post by essa »

I rang citroen dealership, manged to source the part, ready for collection tomorrow, just wanted to ask do I need to replace the bolt too?

p.s it coms with a new bolt.

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The official recommendation when replacing an actual injector is to always replace: The sealing washers, the bolts, the diesel injector flanges, the thrust buttons, and the high pressure fuel pipes. :shock:

essa

Post by essa »

hey guys, does the plastic sleeve collar that goes over the injector, is that ment to be slightly loose or a tight snug fit when slipping it up the injector.