Peugeot 5008 code problems

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

shaddaz
My Cars: Current Car :- Peugeot 5008 2010

Peugeot 5008 code problems

Post by shaddaz »

Hi all

lets start with the important stuff
I am not mechanically minded so trying to learn as I go so please keep it in plain English :lol:

Peugeot 5008 (2009 - 2013) 2.0 HDi (Manual)

Back Story.....

Got the gar about a year ago after a few months started noticing some white smoke when cold starting when it was in the garage for brakes being done I asked them to check it out for me said it seemed like the Injector seals but they was unable (most likely unwilling) todo the work,

I sent it to another garage near where I work he agreed to collect it when I am at work (I work away all week) and get it done fore me *Great*

After a few days I get a call from him saying it is a right mess under the cover but it looks like x3 Injector clams have failed and there is a 5 to 7 day delivery time on them he is also ordering wiring looms as they are brittle from the tar (Carbon) etc

Monday or Tuesday the following week (I had to borrow the work car to get home) he advised me the injectors was being a pain to get out so he was removing the rocker cover to help remove without damaging them

He also informs me that he had to charge the battery as he left the ignition on over night

about 2 and a half weeks later I get the car back \:D/ :bd:

put the key in *BEEP* EML on #-o

Plug it in when i get home and have a quick look
The Phone app says

P2562 Turbochager (TC) Boost control Position sensor - Circuit Malfunction

P14A4 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Open Circuit Or Short Circuit To Positive

P1471 DPF Regen Incomplete (I no it will finish that when it is able) Also says on this one the following under it on the same code
Electrodrive Fan 1 Operational Failure (Driver side) EDC16C3 / SID802-804 - RAS Actuator. Operating Field / Performance

I am hoping you guys can help me with this I have already send the car back to him he just keeps saying the car now needs a carbon clean (trying to get more money out of me more like) and also says when he picks it up it runs fine how ever when I run it EML on (Unless i clear it) and it is gutless after 4th gear

I have attached a few pics he sent me during the work maybe your trained eyes can stop something that is out of place

Thanx all
Shaddaz

EDIT::

I forgot to add the Cruse Control has stopped working since it came back to me just get the 3 dashes that flash when you try to turn it on
Attachments
IMG-20210604-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210604-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210527-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210527-WA0000.jpg
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: Peugeot 5008 code problems

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Crikey - what's he done? That last picture looks like the aftermath of a torch job!
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
shaddaz
My Cars: Current Car :- Peugeot 5008 2010

Re: Peugeot 5008 code problems

Post by shaddaz »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 19 Jun 2021, 23:53 Crikey - what's he done? That last picture looks like the aftermath of a torch job!
3 injector clamps wiring loom seals etc

That pic you are on about was the before shot