2026 (modded?) maps
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
I went to the link that was provided somewhere. Do I understand right, RNEG maps ar not RT6 and SMEG+ compatible?
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9360
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Which link?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9360
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
If you mean the links in this post viewtopic.php?p=873563#p873563 then I think you are correct. I haven't tried the one named SMEG on either my 308 (SMEG+) or C5 X7 (RT6) but I would think they would be OK. The RNEG unit is related to the later system but AFAIK the files are not compatible.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Obviously the v119 PSA links for the rest of the non 2026 maps
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9360
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
I'm sorry, what is obvious? I don't understand what you're referring to concerning the V119 link?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson