2026 (modded?) maps

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD
Solarriors
Posts: 110
Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
x 7

Re: 2026 (modded?) maps

Unread post by Solarriors »

I went to the link that was provided somewhere. Do I understand right, RNEG maps ar not RT6 and SMEG+ compatible?
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9357
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1938

Re: 2026 (modded?) maps

Unread post by Paul-R »

Which link?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9357
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1938

Re: 2026 (modded?) maps

Unread post by Paul-R »

If you mean the links in this post viewtopic.php?p=873563#p873563 then I think you are correct. I haven't tried the one named SMEG on either my 308 (SMEG+) or C5 X7 (RT6) but I would think they would be OK. The RNEG unit is related to the later system but AFAIK the files are not compatible.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Solarriors
Posts: 110
Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
x 7

Re: 2026 (modded?) maps

Unread post by Solarriors »

Obviously the v119 PSA links for the rest of the non 2026 maps