Thanks Richard
I'm now on holiday and today I'll be travelling to my usual haunt for a few days
My activity on here might be a bit sporadic for the duration so don't worry if I seem absent whilst I play trains, run along the beach and take photos...
Thanks Richard
Always good to catch up!CitroJim wrote: 02 Oct 2026, 05:56 I was very happy to welcome this visitor - and its temporary custodian - yesterday afternoon![]()
A real trip down memory lane
Thanks Zel and massively appreciated![]()
Oh dear! They wee good at rusting
Better than Lancias?
No. I don't think there ever has been or will be anything which can corrode faster than a 70s/80s Lancia or Alfa.


That's great Zel, thank youZelandeth wrote: Yesterday, 18:22 Remembering our discussion of scanning negatives etc, I dug out the IT8 calibration test targets I'd mentioned this afternoon. I do have the data file that goes with them (as otherwise they're kind of useless).
Several 70s French cars have just joined the conversationZelandeth wrote: Yesterday, 12:16 No. I don't think there ever has been or will be anything which can corrode faster than a 70s/80s Lancia or Alfa.