CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Tell us your ongoing tales and experiences with your French car here. Post pictures of your car here as well.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55048
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:33 pm
x 8378

Re: CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Unread post by CitroJim »

RichardW wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 7:10 am Good to see you on the mend, and back out there, Jim :mrgreen:
Thanks Richard :-D

I'm now on holiday and today I'll be travelling to my usual haunt for a few days 8-)

My activity on here might be a bit sporadic for the duration so don't worry if I seem absent whilst I play trains, run along the beach and take photos...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
Huskyxantia
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 3877
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 pm
x 904

Re: CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Unread post by Huskyxantia »

Great news Jim
Husky. :? Thinking outside of the box is better than sitting in a dark one.
:-D
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55048
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:33 pm
x 8378

Re: CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Unread post by CitroJim »

At the caravan park where I'm staying...
20260921_150836.jpg
Two posh vans together :cool:

I'm staying in a brand-new caravan this time. Even posher than my van; it even has an en-suite :D
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55048
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:33 pm
x 8378

Re: CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Unread post by CitroJim »

Yesterday I achieved a very significant milestone at parkrun :-D
Screenshot_20260927_095858_parkrun.jpg
Also, at Juniors yesterday we exceeded our all-time attendance record with 245 participants and to top it all, I was Run Director on this auspicious occasion :-D

To commemorate the occasion, I featured in a 'TART' photo :lol:
jpr497tart.jpg
Of the two million or so registered parkrunners worldwide, only a relative few have achieved the 500 Volunteer milestone. Last time I checked, it was less than 400...

I've just ordered my 500 Volunteer tee, hoodie and socks... My parkrun uniform :lol:
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...