Change language RT3

This is the RT3 unit and was made by Magneti Marelli
The RT3 was available in a few different hardware versions, the later ones supporting MP3 playback. These units had an optical connection to the Display Screen.
tute972002
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Jun 2026, 11:03

Re: Change language RT3

Unread post by tute972002 »

Hi. I have a Peugeot 207 with RT3 VAN system. Kindly help with download link to the CD-ROM to help change the language from German
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9330
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1940

Re: Change language RT3

Unread post by Paul-R »

@tute972002, check your PMs.

Use at your own risk. No liabilities, etc.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Leshiy287590
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2026, 08:20

Re: Change language RT3

Unread post by Leshiy287590 »

Hi! I have the same problem, I can't switch to English, and the radio says I need a disc. CAN system version 6.63. Please help me with a link to download the disc.
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9330
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1940

Re: Change language RT3

Unread post by Paul-R »

@Leshiy287590

Check your PM.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Gianluca 77
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Feb 2026, 13:25

Oggetto: Cambia lingua RT3

Unread post by Gianluca 77 »

LanciaPhedra2004 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 05:57 As I managed to get cd unit working again by swapping it for another one, I changed language from Italian to English with the 5.5 cd I had. However I’m wondering whether you have soft with polish language?

Version of my current soft is 5.5D
Hi, do you still have the ROM with firmware 5.5d? Thanks
SunflowerSamurai
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Sep 2026, 11:40

Re: Change language RT3

Unread post by SunflowerSamurai »

Hi everyone,
I need to change the system display language from German to English on my Citroën C4 Picasso (2007).

My unit details from the diagnostic menu:
Head Unit: RT3 CAN-bus
Soft-Version Steuerge: 6.63
Display Soft-Version: C30CE0C35

Could someone please share a link or point me toward a working ISO image for the RT3 CAN v6.63 software disc?
Thanks in advance for the help!