Change language RT3
-
tute972002
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Jun 2026, 11:03
Re: Change language RT3
Hi. I have a Peugeot 207 with RT3 VAN system. Kindly help with download link to the CD-ROM to help change the language from German
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9330
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1940
Re: Change language RT3
@tute972002, check your PMs.
Use at your own risk. No liabilities, etc.
Use at your own risk. No liabilities, etc.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Leshiy287590
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 Jul 2026, 08:20
Re: Change language RT3
Hi! I have the same problem, I can't switch to English, and the radio says I need a disc. CAN system version 6.63. Please help me with a link to download the disc.
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9330
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1940
Re: Change language RT3
@Leshiy287590
Check your PM.
Check your PM.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Gianluca 77
- New User
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Feb 2026, 13:25
Oggetto: Cambia lingua RT3
Hi, do you still have the ROM with firmware 5.5d? ThanksLanciaPhedra2004 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 05:57 As I managed to get cd unit working again by swapping it for another one, I changed language from Italian to English with the 5.5 cd I had. However I’m wondering whether you have soft with polish language?
Version of my current soft is 5.5D
-
SunflowerSamurai
- New User
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 21 Sep 2026, 11:40
Re: Change language RT3
Hi everyone,
I need to change the system display language from German to English on my Citroën C4 Picasso (2007).
My unit details from the diagnostic menu:
Head Unit: RT3 CAN-bus
Soft-Version Steuerge: 6.63
Display Soft-Version: C30CE0C35
Could someone please share a link or point me toward a working ISO image for the RT3 CAN v6.63 software disc?
Thanks in advance for the help!
I need to change the system display language from German to English on my Citroën C4 Picasso (2007).
My unit details from the diagnostic menu:
Head Unit: RT3 CAN-bus
Soft-Version Steuerge: 6.63
Display Soft-Version: C30CE0C35
Could someone please share a link or point me toward a working ISO image for the RT3 CAN v6.63 software disc?
Thanks in advance for the help!