307 1.6 HDi strange vacuum problem

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Slobo2712
My Cars: Peugeot 307 1.6 80kw

307 1.6 HDi strange vacuum problem

Post by Slobo2712 »

Hello everyone.I have very very strange problem with vacuum on 307 1.6 hdi 80kw.Problem is when start car turbo actuator sometimes does not pull down to end,sometimes does but it loosing after time.It happens in drive as well.Car lose power it looks like golf sdi,no faults recorded on diagbox.

I have tried this so far:
-Vacuum pump measured and works well
-New vacuum solenoid
-Removed turbo cleaned vanes and adjusted with turbo technics(machine says turbo is excellent shape)
-New map sensor
-Actuator keeps vacuum on finger
-Chacked for vacuum leak visualy and cant see any
-Egr is sw off and blanked with plate,problem was before that(no change)

Just to mention that actuator isnt loosing and works good when is connected direct to vacuum pump(bypass vacuum solenoid).

Im really at dead end cant find what problem is.Can it be ecu suddenly,but what chances are for only that issue..?

Thank you in advance
alexvalcic
My Cars: Peugeot 3008

Re: 307 1.6 HDi strange vacuum problem

Post by alexvalcic »

Bonjour, Vous devez vérifier
1. s'il y a un vide à l'extrémité du tube à vide (numéro 6).
2. Lorsque vous démarrez la voiture, vous devez avoir un vide au bout du tuyau 7.
3. vérifier le filtre de terminaison de vide au numéro 77.
J'ai eu des problèmes avec l'actionneur de turbine marqué d'une flèche en raison de la contamination de la soupape de vide dans la figure sous le numéro 1 et du filtre mentionné ci-dessus.
Si tout va bien avec le vide, l'actionneur et la vanne, la seule chose qui peut causer les problèmes que vous avez énumérés est la variable de géométrie de la turbine.
Désolé s'il y a des erreurs de traduction. Salutations de Serbie.
Une dernière chose que j'ai oubliée. Vérifiez le connecteur de la soupape à vide elle-même. il est possible de perdre l'alimentation de l'ECU.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210525-174533_Chrome.jpg
20200315_083715.jpg
Last edited by alexvalcic on 25 May 2021, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
alexvalcic

Post by alexvalcic »

Une dernière chose que j'ai oubliée. Vérifiez le connecteur de la soupape à vide elle-même. il est possible de perdre l'alimentation de l'ECU.
Last edited by alexvalcic on 25 May 2021, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
Slobo2712

Post by Slobo2712 »

Ok,I think I have found what problem is,but I dont know what cause a problem.When turbo actuator arm is pulled at half approximately,and car lose power in that moment voltage which is comming to vacuum solenoid is 10.7V,and when everything is right as should be it has normal 12 volts.I have tried moving wires by hand,press gas pedal but 10.7 voltage doesnt change..Is it ecu or something else?
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Alexvalcic!
Welcome, but please submit your posts in English. Despite it being a French car forum, there are very few members who speak French, or anything other than English, which severely limits the responses you will get.

Try a translator - such as Google Translate - to make your posts legible to our members.
alexvalcic

Post by alexvalcic »

E Slobo. Zar ovde da se nađemo. Da ne kucam ovo ponovo na srpskom. Prevedi na googlu.
When you start the engine, the actuator must pull the variable lever all the way down. As you add the throttle pedal, the actuator loosens the lever and returns it when you take off the throttle.
look at the clip.

Change the sponge filter in the black case number 77 in the picture above. It is located under the hood and above the nozzles.
If that sponge breaks, you will have to replace the vacuum valve or clean it like I did.
If you need a procedure, say so. I will be happy to send it to you.
The problem is that dirt entered the vacuum valve and blocked a small ring filter in the valve itself. I'm sending you a picture.
Attachments
20200315_084052.jpg
Slobo2712

Post by Slobo2712 »

Thank you for help,as I wroted above its voltage problem.Only question is it problem in wires somehow or in ecu..
alexvalcic

Post by alexvalcic »

Ako je sve to u redu, onda Lexiju u ruke. Proveri očitavanja MAP senzora, MAF, EGR i uporedi ih sa referentnim vrednostima iz mape i očitanim vrednostima. Moguće da ti neki od senzora očitava da je turbo dostigao vrednost koja mu je zadata pa ga gasi, tj. menja mu geometriju.
U parametrima obrati pažnju na turbo boost. Zadat i očitan.

If all goes well, then into Lexi's hands. Check the readings of the MAP sensors, MAF, EGR and compare them with the reference values ​​from the map and the read values. It is possible that one of the sensors reads to you that the turbo has reached the value given to it, so it turns it off, that is. it changes its geometry.
white exec
Moderating Team
My Cars: 1996 XM 2.5TD Exclusive hatch RHD
1992 BX19D Millesime hatch LHD
previously 1989 BX19RD, 1998 ZX 1.9D auto, 2001 Xantia 1.8i auto
and lots of Rovers before that: 1935 Ten, 1947 Sixteen, 1960 P5 3-litre, 1966 P6 2000, 1972 P6 2000TC, and 1975 P6B 3500S

Post by white exec »

I must say, I'm really enjoying this thread, especially the wonderful excursions into French and what I take to be Serbian.
The Serbian looks great fun as a language, and I think we're the richer for it!

Google translate is always on hand, of course.

Tickled pink, actually. Love it. \:D/
I will get my knuckles rapped by forum staff, I know.
Oops.....forgot.....I am forum staff :gt:
Chris
alexvalcic

Post by alexvalcic »

Drago mi je, da Vam je bilo zanimljivo. Ali se takođe nadam, da je nekome i pomoglo moje razmišljanje o problemu. Posedujem 1.6HDI na Peugeot 3008 i želim da motor radi baš kako treba, što me je navelo na to da upoznam sve njegove mane i slabosti. I sam sam imao problema sa vakumskim ventilom, koji sam rešio baš kako se vidi iz postova. Lexia kaže da je sa ubrizgavanjem goriva i protokom vazduha sve u redu, baš kao što ECU kalkuliše.
Još jednom pozdrav za sve.

I'm glad you found it interesting. But I also hope that my thinking about the problem helped someone. I own a 1.6HDI on a Peugeot 3008 and I want the engine to work just right, which led me to get to know all its flaws and weaknesses. I myself had problems with the vacuum valve, which I solved exactly as you can see from the posts. Lexia says everything is fine with fuel injection and airflow, just as the ECU calculates.
Once again greetings to all.
Mshep87
My Cars: Citroen berlingo 2007

Post by Mshep87 »

Hi all pipe 8 on diagram above where does that go to as its flapping around my engine regards