Filter DS5

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

JINETE
My Cars: Citroën DS5H Airdream Sport

Filter DS5

Post by JINETE »

Air filter and pollen filter, know where they are located and what their reference number is so that I can replace them my VIN number is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff], thanks :shock:
gwest
(Donor 2020)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: Daihatsu Rocky diesel 1984
2013 Citroen DS5 THP165
2011 DS3 THP 150

Re: Filter DS5

Post by gwest »

When I changed the filter on my THP155 petrol I removed the wipers and scuttle panels from under windscreen to improve access to the air filter. I don't know if diesels have the same problem. There are YouTube videos around that show access to the cabin filter (2 of) and it varies according to whether the vehicle is LHD or RHD. Either way some panels and ducting need to be removed. Not a simple job.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

JINETE wrote: 23 Mar 2020, 20:48 Air filter and pollen filter, know where they are located and what their reference number is so that I can replace them my VIN number is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff], thanks :shock:
I'm not sure if you have the info that you need now, but if not and still need parts info, please see the note below first:
A response to your question by a forum admin will require detailed vehicle information that requires you to have made a current contribution to the Forum.
Donate

Further Information
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
JINETE
My Cars: Citroën DS5H Airdream Sport

Post by JINETE »

Well, the truth is that I haven't thought of it before but I think the diesel HYBRIDs are different and he filter is more or less in the center attached to the radiator
Attachments
DSC_0279.JPG