Citroen Xsara - Heater Blower NOT WORKING

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Citroen Xsara - Heater Blower NOT WORKING

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Yes VIN, my typo. Leave it with me I have your private message, I’ll check out the wiring diagrams as soon as I can
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ok, so I've had a look at your specs and you have Automatic Air Conditioning. Also the blower control module is not separate,so is built onto the blower motor itself - so assume this is what you changed in your earlier post.

The fuse is the F40 in the fusebox that you have checked - so looking at things now I'm wondering if the digital A/C control panel is at fault? I've just changed one on a relative's Picasso for a slightly different problem.

If you have a Lexia, you can run some actuator tests on the climate control panel - i.e. checking that the motor goes through all the speeds, the temperature goes through all the settings, the position o the flap reduction motors etc.

Marc
xsara2002hdi

Post by xsara2002hdi »

Ok. I’ll need to take it to the local garage. Thx
xsara2002hdi

Post by xsara2002hdi »

Another question, the generic ignition switch off eBay works, the car starts etc. The generic switches are ok I assume.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I would't even guess at that! If these are faulty or incorrect it can affect the operation of the fan.

Marc
belopack

Post by belopack »

Hello guys,
my motor and the resistor is good, I tried it by a potenciometer but I cant controlled in the cocpit. I measured the voltage levels in the socket the yellow and the orange wire but it didnt changed when I turn the button.
Please help me by a good wire diagram if its possible.
But the most important thing. There is this part somewhere but I dont know where:
valeo.jpg
Can you help me that where is it?