OTA update problem
-
robertCit
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Dec 2025, 10:48
OTA update problem
Hello anyone ever had a problem with OTA update ? My Citroen car was updated and now he think its peugeot? Any advice how to repair it ? Thanks
-
Sloppysod
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 1523
- Joined: 23 May 2015, 23:35
- x 396
Re: OTA update problem
Sorry can't help, but interested, what's the year of your car, and when did the update happen?
I seem to remember this being mentioned before somewhere, so you are not the first.
I think this is a Citroën issue, as it is a problem with their servers and not something an owner has any control over. - it looks like an argument with Customer Services. - good luck
, and please come back when sorted.
I seem to remember this being mentioned before somewhere, so you are not the first.
I think this is a Citroën issue, as it is a problem with their servers and not something an owner has any control over. - it looks like an argument with Customer Services. - good luck
Stu 
"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go"Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go"Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
-
PaulC5
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 2615
- Joined: 06 Jun 2023, 15:26
- x 682
Re: OTA update problem
Something to read on a C5 X7, needed the vin changing from V F 3 Peugeot to V F 7 for Citroen viewtopic.php?t=74017