Hello from Portugal

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.
Sergio Ribeiro
Posts: 5
Joined: 18 Sep 2026, 08:25
x 1

Hello from Portugal

Post by Sergio Ribeiro »

Hello from Portugal! Proud owner of a 2023 Citroën C5 Aircross Hybrid here.
Glad to be part of the forum and looking forward to learning from everyone.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21124
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8113

Re: Hello from Portugal

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hello and :welc:
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9340
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1942

Re: Hello from Portugal

Post by Paul-R »

Hi from me as well. Welcome to the forum.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson