Hello from Portugal! Proud owner of a 2023 Citroën C5 Aircross Hybrid here.
Glad to be part of the forum and looking forward to learning from everyone.
Hello from Portugal
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21124
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8113
Re: Hello from Portugal
Hello and 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9340
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1942
Re: Hello from Portugal
Hi from me as well. Welcome to the forum.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson