suspension pipe

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

johnlyn
My Cars:

suspension pipe

Post by johnlyn »

The suspension pipe that runs from front to the K splitter between the centre sphere and the off side rear wheel on the subframe, where exactly does this pipe run to at the front? Is it to the bracket on the bulkhead where four pipes come in together, if so which one? or does it go to a control valve somewhere? any help would be much appreciated.
Xantia 1.9TD saloon 1995
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Post by RichardW »

Er, assuming the two other pipes go to the suspension units, the third pipe must come from the antisink valve if fitted, or if not the height corrector at the REAR. The pipe from the front will go to the height corrector.
johnlyn
My Cars:

Post by johnlyn »

This "K" splitter has three outlets:-
1, goes to the centre rear sphere
2, to another "K" splitter behind the height corrector
3, the last pipe that runs the lenght of the car, is the one that is confusing me as to where it goes exactly, is it to a control valve and if so which one???
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Post by RichardW »

John,
I think I was talking piffle - there could possibly be a connection after the height correcotr running to the front as this will be the feed for the rear brakes. I imagine that all the pipes from the rear will run to that connecting block, as that would be the easiest way to put them in. I guess you'll just have to wiggle and trace the pipe to work out which one it is.
johnlyn
My Cars:

Post by johnlyn »

I guess you are just about right on that one richard, have worked out that pipes coming from the brake doseur valve go to 4 block connector behind reservoir, 2 pipes on right go to valves of some description! 2 pipes on left towards underbody but again which one is it? somebody out there must know! HELP