New e-C4X Features and Equipment Inquiry

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bsblog
New User

New e-C4X Features and Equipment Inquiry

Post by bsblog »

Hello,

I will be joining the community with my new e-C4X. I haven’t received my car yet, but there are some inconsistencies between what I discussed with the dealership and the car’s features. I’ve been trying to find a screen where I can see all the features and equipment of the car, but I haven’t been successful. Could anyone assist me with this?

My car’s VIN code is: VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thank you
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: New e-C4X Features and Equipment Inquiry

Post by GiveMeABreak »

This is something you should of checked on the final order - certain trim levels have certain equipment, but in addition there are 'option packs' that can be added on to the vehicle at the time of order at additional cost.

It's common for some people to drive a demonstrator car and see certain features, but it then turns out that the demo cars have been fitted with optional extras to showcase features and optional equipment to potential buyers - who are then disappointed to find out that their new vehicle does not come with these options when they get it.

You should check in the actual brochure at the dealership or with Citroen online in your country where you can download the brochure that shows what is standard equipment for each trim level. It will also show any optional extras or option packs that can be specified.

Bear in mind that vehicle features and equipment are also country-dependent, so it may be that certain features or options are not available in certain countries.

However if you would like a factory build sheet for your vehicle as it left the factory, please see below:

We can help if you need an original genuine part number, part diagram or factory build sheet and can't already find the info you need on the Forum. For this service, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then provide your vehicle's VIN in full, which will be masked automatically when you submit your post.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or specific vehicle information requires you
to have made a current contribution
(Min. £10 / €11.48 or equivalent) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc