DS3 2023 remove stereo

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Runeelling

DS3 2023 remove stereo

Post by Runeelling »

Has any one removed the stereo on a ds3 hatchback 2023?

i am going to install a MATCH amplifier plug and play kit to the car, and it would be helpfull with some advice on how to get the unit out of the dash .
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: DS3 2023 remove stereo

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Just be very careful what you intend to connect up to the Head Unit - as there is a risk of problems if the after-market unit is not compatible.

Removal generally requires the fascia trim to be removed to get access to the multi function screen fixings in order to get rear access to the head unit. I don't have a guide for you, but if you require the actual parts diagrams (not installation / removal instructions) which may help you see the parts we can provide these, but it does require a membership upgrade. Details below:

We can help if you need an original genuine part number, part diagram or factory build sheet and can't already find the info you need on the Forum. For this service, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then provide your vehicle's VIN in full, which will be masked automatically when you submit your post.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or specific vehicle information requires you
to have made a current contribution
(Min. £10 / €11.48 or equivalent) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc