PSA NAC RCC Updates

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

eevrenci

Re: Citroen update?

Post by eevrenci »

I have the same problem when trying to download the update for C5 Aircross Shine (2021) from 'Citroen Update'.

Could you send the files for my car?

VIN: VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thank you.
ATOJAR

Post by ATOJAR »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 04 Feb 2024, 21:47 By the way, your C3 has an outstanding After Sales Campaign that requires the Engine Management ECU to have a software update, so I suggest you get it booked into Citroen to have it done. The work is free of charge. Quote reference HTM:
HTM - Engine software
The operation involves downloading a new software version into the engine control unit.
RCC Firmware

When you have extracted the firmware files to the USB there should only be one folder in the route called SWL and a single file in the route of the USB. All the firmware files are stored in the SWL folder. Do not allow your zip file utility to create the long firmware folder name on the USB to extract the files to or the update will fail.

However, as your C3 doesn't have on-board WiFi, you will need a licence file before the unit will allow itself to be updated. When you have completed the above, create a new folder on the USB called licence. Extract the content of the licence file download into this folder.

ATOJAR Licence
Just a little update in regards to the After Sales Campaign you made me aware of, the car is currently in my local Citroën dealership receiving the Engine Management ECU software update.

Thanks again. :-D
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

No problem.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
tommyl22

Post by tommyl22 »

Hi any chance i can get the screen softeware its a japenese import c3 and for some reason it wont download to laptop for me but Citroen says there is an screen update VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

You have an urgent after sales campaign outstanding on this vehicle - so I suggest you get that sorted ahead of a screen update! Work will be free of charge, quote reference HLX and reg or VIN to the dealer.
HLX - Timing belt

Vehicle reliability and your safety are a major concern for CITROEN. As such, the manufacturer has asked us to update the software on your vehicle, in order to improve braking assistance system diagnostics, and prevent any risk of reduction or loss of braking assistance. We will also check your vehicle's braking assistance system components, which could be damaged by deterioration of the timing belt.
Firmware 1_076_16.1B116.4

tommyl22 Licence File

Note, you should note need the licence file as you have on-board WiFi, but I have included it in case.

Updating NAC or RCC Firmware, Maps, Licences

Marc
tommyl22

Post by tommyl22 »

Thank you very much
eevrenci

Post by eevrenci »

Hi Marc,
I can't download the firmware 6_0422_23.3I37.1 for C5 Aircross Shine (2021) from 'Citroen Update'.
Could you send the files for my car?
Thank you
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Marc
eevrenci

Post by eevrenci »

Thank you Marc
carolaguayo

Re: Is it just me? Touchscreen update

Post by carolaguayo »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 16:59 It's just informing you of an update. You download the files using the PC or MAC app, which does the download and preparation of USB for you. The phone app is just alerting you to an un update.

Having said that, this is the way it is supposed to happen, but recently there have been multiple issues of the Citroen Update App malfunctioning and not downloading the files. So either contact your dealer and complain if the desktop app is not working, or let me have your VIN and I'll send you a link to the files directly. Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff.
Could you kindly provide the newest touchscreen firmware for C5 aircross 2020 VIN: VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

ThNK YOU
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Marc
emircanakisci

Post by emircanakisci »

Hello Marc,

I have the same issue with the Citroen Update, could you please help me with the update files?

Thanks in advance!
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Marc
Squack

Post by Squack »

Hello.
I would to know what is the difference between recent posted files link.
I.e. :
=> Firmware 6_0422_23.3I37.1
=> Firmware 44.07.05.22_NAC-r0
=> RCC Firmware Version 6_0422_23.3I37.1 (I used this one)

I ask because I have an annoying problem with my Poco X6 Pro 5G (with new HyperOS operating system based on Adndoid 14) mobile phone: I have a lot of different android auto errors (comunication error 7, 14 and 16).
I followed all giude fo troubleshooting found online but errors remains.
Main bad behaviour is android auto image is update more or less in 1 frame for each minute. And Infotainmente doesn't respond to touch or better, it respond but video is not update in realtime is update only with one new image each 60 seconds.
I know this is very strange but it is real.

I can use other listed firmware on my Opel Corsa F or they are for other cars?
eevrenci

Post by eevrenci »

eevrenci wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 16:32 Thank you Marc
Hello Marc,

Could you send the update file and license again? Previous files that you sent didn't work, in update process stucks at %37 and restart continuesly. may be I wrote wrong character in VIN in my first message.
And I have another question. Everytime after I download the update and license files, I checked their md5 to make sure file integrity. Evetytime I see dfferent result for these files, is it normal?

Thank you