Berlingo horn fuse

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

asaledr

Berlingo horn fuse

Post by asaledr »

Hello,

My horn doesn't work. I got Berlingo 2, 2010 year. My fuse box looks like here or like here https://fuseandrelay.com/wp-content/upl ... apotom.jpg
But cannot find fuse for horn. Can somoene help me and tell, where to find it?
Plane Fixer

Re: Berlingo horn fuse

Post by Plane Fixer »

image_2023-12-26_232602934.png
If your fuse box is definitely the same layout as in the image in your post then the horn fuse should be F2 which I've circled on the diagram. Note there is more than one layout of fuse box on the B9 Berlingo but as I stated if your fuse box is as you have indicated then F2 is correct in the position I have indicated. The fuse is 15A

Also for your information there is an online forum just for the Berlingo at: www.berlingoforum.com

Wesołych Świąt
Give me a Boeing any day, at least I can read the wiring diagrams!
asaledr

Post by asaledr »

Can you tell me also which fuse or relay is for folding mirrors? One of my mirror is broken so I want to turn it off, I dont need it. I know it can be done after pluging car to some computer but I dont know how to do it or waste money for tech guys so just wanted to remove fuse or relay which is for folding mirrors. But dont know where to find it.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I would need your VIN to be 100% sure, but likely to be the 10A Fuse (F4) in the the cabin Fuse Box.
blingo mirror fuse.PNG
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
asaledr

Post by asaledr »

I send you my VIN via private message please check. This box you showed me is under my sterring wheel?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Yes, that's correct, here, where i have arrowed in red:
Berling Fuse b.jpg
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
asaledr

Post by asaledr »

Can you tell me if my car has rear brakes "drum" version or normal one like front one? I mean orginally as my VIN I sent you or generally Berlingo 2 has drum rear brakes or normal one?

Second questions, does Berlingo has kind of immobilizer that protect from launching it? I mean you put key you turn it, car starts to starting but it doesn't start, can it be kind of protection? I had it once, that I could hear the starter turning, but the car would not start, and when I took the key out, put it back in, fired the ignition again, it started from the first turn of the key with no problem. I'm wondering if the system just went dumb and triggered some kind of interlock or if there's something there that needs to be checked by a mechanic. In any case, I only had it once and never again, but I am wondering :)