Need a replacment plastic Wing mirror part.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

mjmuk

Need a replacment plastic Wing mirror part.

Post by mjmuk »

Hi,

Had a run in with another car while in Spain which crossed the centre line, a took out my passenger wing mirror.

Amazed at how robust the wing mirror assembly is as all the main parts remained intact, I managed to put the assembly back together after retrieving the parts from the road. However, the mirror itself was smashed, but made a repair which worked till I replaced it with a correct replacement when back in the UK.

However, the side indicator is broken and it looks like the outer shell covering has shattered. I have covered that with waterproof clear tape (which has worked, so far). That piece was also probably on the road, but as it is clear plastic probably did not see it.

I have looked around the internet for that part and have come across a parts list, but don’t seem to be able to locate an actual part on the web to buy.

Does anyone have some suggestions as to where I can get one, please.

Many thanks
Mike
Attachments
Citroen C4 Picasso 2010-2017 Left Hand Door Mirror Parts Diagram.jpg
C4GP_RightWingMirror.jpg
C4GP_LeftWingMirror.jpg
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Need a replacment plastic Wing mirror part.

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It's part (8) and left / right side are different - if you need the part numbers see below:

If you need an original, genuine part number or part diagram, and can't already find the info you need on the Forum, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then pop your VIN up.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or additional information requires you to have made a current contribution (£10 min.) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here