Warped discs on 2.2hdi relay 2015

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Freo214

Warped discs on 2.2hdi relay 2015

Post by Freo214 »

Hi
Couple of questions if you don't mind.
I have a vibration consistent with the wheel speed when pressing the foot brake. I assume this is a warped disc as had something similar in an old transit I had. It feels like the front but could it be the rears?
Also I am having trouble identifying the front disc types as my reg is never recognised by systems I think because its an ex MOD crew Van. I think I need 280mm x 28mm x 72mm. Could anyone confirm this for me please? My vin is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
ECP wanted to know if my van was a code 33 35 or 40 but I wasn't sure what these meant. It's an H2L3 if that helps!
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Warped discs on 2.2hdi relay 2015

Post by GiveMeABreak »

If you need an original, genuine part number or part diagram, and can't already find the info you need on the Forum, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, we have your VIN already from your post.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or additional information requires you to have made a current contribution (£10 min.) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc