Time and Temperature Display

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

gricer

Time and Temperature Display

Post by gricer »

Have a Citroen C4 Picasso 2015 and trying to fit a Sat Nav to it. Have change the Display to one with a Sat Nav switch on it and the Multi Media Unit to a 98 104 863 80 Dated 2015/09/06 and had it initialised and all working OK except that I have lost the Time and Outside Temperature display. The Time was automatically set correct on start up but any idea's as to how I can get the Time and Temperature to be displayed.
osx
Donor 2020

Re: Time and Temperature Display

Post by osx »

Have you tried Mira scripts?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Without knowing what system you had, what you have fitted there's very little to go on. Have you fitted a PSA telematics system and if so what is it?
gricer

Post by gricer »

The car is a 1.6 l TDI picasso automatic 2015 reg and I have changed the multi-media player behind the display for a 98 104 836 80 dated 2015/09/06 and had a garage mate it to the car, everything work less the temperature and time display. Not very impressed with the Sat Nav so have reverted ti original and use a stand alone Sat Nav when required
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

These systems are not designed to be swapped without checking compatibility and simply VIN coded alone. Each system can display data in a different way as they are cross-range systems and what is designed for Peugeot won't automatically work straight away in a Citroen for an example.

Each can display options and data streams in different manners according to the vehicle it is installed in. One example - Peugeot can have a retractable display, Citroen doesn't, some systems display certain data in a different location. All these things have to be configured in addition the the VIN when changing the default telematics units.