lexia 3 diagnostics

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

crazylegs
My Cars:

lexia 3 diagnostics

Post by crazylegs »

does anyone know where i can get one at a reasonable price? does anyone have one they would lend or hire out?
dead berlingo 57 plate to investigate so if someone near SN9 who could plug in and have a look would be great.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

In what way is it dead?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
crazylegs
My Cars:

Post by crazylegs »

no fuel. it just stopped. a local garage with limited diagnostics and the aa confirm it as a fuel supply problem.
MikeT
My Cars: 2005 C5restyle 1.6HDI 16v 110hp VTR Estate
2008 C5 X7 1.6HDI VTR+ Saloon

Re: lexia 3 diagnostics

Post by MikeT »

crazylegs wrote:does anyone know where i can get one at a reasonable price? does anyone have one they would lend or hire out? .
Check the Lexia map (think it's in the sticky section) to see who's nearest you. They can be had cheap but you need a laptop as well.
crazylegs
My Cars:

Post by crazylegs »

thanks mike t . i have contacted my nearest member but no reply yet.
a bit of an update, it seems that there is no lift pump as there is a bulb to prime the fuel pump. i have checked all the connectors done a service and pumped the bulb till its hard. you can here the bubbles in the tank so the pipes not blocked so its a sensor of some sort. i think !!!
anyone got any ideas whats most likely ?