Berlingo van flashing interior lights

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dave28

Berlingo van flashing interior lights

Post by dave28 »

Hi all hope someone can help my van has just started bleeping at me and the interior lights front and rear keep on flashing on and off.i have tried re-opening doors and closing again /turning ignition on and off but just the same.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

has the battery bee disconected or gone flat at any time,

it might be worth disconecting it and let it sit for i think at least 60 seconds, then reconect it,

but you must not open/shut any doors or bonnet or operate any switch's with the battery disconected for so many seconds as it can upset the BSI,

i think its 30 seconds??

im sure a more knowlegable member will confirm all this, either to be complete rubarb or corect ish

regards malcolm
dave28

Post by dave28 »

Thanks for the reply the battery has not been removed or disconnected at all i have just tried the van again and its ok again at the moment it seems to be after it has been standing for a while .I was just a bit concerned that it was some kind or warning signal for something that was not right.
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Post by spider »

They do this if the doors are not shut properly or if you are not wearing a seat belt (on some models)

The seatbelt warning does not come on (along with a beeping) until you are doing say 10 or more mph
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
dave28

Post by dave28 »

i have just worked out that the bleeping starts when the blower is on number 3 and 4