Fuse and relay diagram needed please

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Chefslot
(Donor 2026)
Posts: 70
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 21:14
x 14

Fuse and relay diagram needed please

Unread post by Chefslot »

Hi, my 2019 2l seems to have a little of this and a little of that. What should be the relay for the cigarette lighter r3 I believe is actually the horn. Other fuse diagrams online don't include a smaller fuse board next to the main one in the engine compartment.
Kind regards

VIN VF3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21148
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8120

Re: Fuse and relay diagram needed please

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I'm afraid your car is too new for my diagram database but hopefully another member with access to the more modern system will see your post and help out. Good luck. :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
Chefslot
(Donor 2026)
Posts: 70
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 21:14
x 14

Re: Fuse and relay diagram needed please

Unread post by Chefslot »

mickthemaverick wrote: Yesterday, 15:16 I'm afraid your car is too new for my diagram database but hopefully another member with access to the more modern system will see your post and help out. Good luck. :)
Thank you Mick. Hopefully someone can help. I've got no power to the fuses on the cigarette lighter and the 12v supply. I'm hoping it's just a relay or they've had them snipped to stop the workmen from draining the battery 😁