2026 (modded?) maps
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
I didn't know what that meant either. I just assumed it was like fubar.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28703
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5670
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Yes, I imagined it was a misspelling of fubar.Paul-R wrote: 25 Aug 2026, 18:07 I didn't know what that meant either. I just assumed it was like fubar.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21147
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8118
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Sorry about the spelling, just me being lazy: "fopar - Urban Dictionary
fopar: Pseudo-phonetic spelling for French "faux pas"."

fopar: Pseudo-phonetic spelling for French "faux pas"."
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Issei
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 07 Aug 2018, 13:20
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Hi yeah sorry if my English is not perfect but. I do live in Sweden.Paul-R wrote: 25 Aug 2026, 16:47 I can't give an answer but I don't even understand the question! What is 'living in Sweden' in the context of this maps update?
I mean if this update are only for lets say france and UK roads then i would not have any need for them. Due to that i will most likely never go to UK with my 308cc to be fair i would most likely not even take it out of Scandinavia. That would be a job for my peugeot 604 D-turbo or my peugeot 406 coupé v6 if i would ever join a car meeting outside of Sweden
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
When you update the maps you can choose which areas to update. Personally, I update every country I can, because I'm a completist, but I can quite understand someone who only wants their own country.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
No they aren't.Issei wrote: 25 Aug 2026, 15:36 Does Scandinavian map include living in Sweden so if they are not present i will need to find another solution
It's only UK, FR, DE, IT, ES.
It doesn't have Central EU (Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein).
-
connellyg
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 13 Feb 2025, 19:39
- x 3
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
did anyone else notice full post code use now
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
I think that postcode viability is a combination of firmware version and map data so you must have had a very old version of maps that you updated.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
How long are you going to keep the uploads up ? Let us know before hand so we can make back-ups
-
connellyg
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 13 Feb 2025, 19:39
- x 3
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Solarriors wrote: 07 Sep 2026, 06:33How long are you going to keep the uploads up ? Let us know before hand so we can make back-ups
its from my onedrive, on currently until further notice.
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Well just don't forget to give that notice 
-
Tom309
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 22 Nov 2020, 20:41
- x 13
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Thanks for this, I've also just succesfully updated UK maps for a 308 SMEG+connellyg wrote: 11 Jun 2026, 21:15 Afternoon, Evening or Good Morning
if anyone wants to try them feel free
RNEG https://1drv.ms/u/c/20f3f14d28f17890/IQ ... 4?e=WwgxGS
SMEG https://1drv.ms/u/c/20f3f14d28f17890/IQ ... 0?e=w6Il5I
Java Gen https://1drv.ms/u/c/20f3f14d28f17890/IQ ... k?e=zv0kc9
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Don't forget free radars update at the other forum
-
Solarriors
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
- x 7
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Actually I think to have the latest maps one has to use a mix of v119 for the rest of EU and the v120+ for the 2026 countries. But I don't have the v119 anymore? It's the PSA links I think
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1938
Re: 2026 (modded?) maps
Yes, you have to use both updates to get the full Europe update. Both links still work for me, just tested them.
Are you getting the error message:
Access to psa.download.navigation.com was denied
You don't have authorisation to view this page.
Are you then using the workaround?
Are you getting the error message:
Access to psa.download.navigation.com was denied
You don't have authorisation to view this page.
Are you then using the workaround?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson