2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi – P1434 / P1435 / FEB4 Eolys issue

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Polarhare
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Oct 2026, 12:40

2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi – P1434 / P1435 / FEB4 Eolys issue

Unread post by Polarhare »

Hi all, looking for some advice before I start replacing parts unnecessarily.

2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi. Engine ECU is EDC17C60 and additive ECU is PADDGO_T1_E6.
Originally had the following additive-system faults:
P1434 96
P1435 00
FEB4 – additive circuit/leak fault
The Eolys additive reservoir has now been physically refilled. The additive pump also operates — I can hear it running/ticking when commanded through DiagBox.

However, PADDGO live data still reports:
Current quantity of additive contained in reservoir: 5%

The configured reservoir capacity is 1.18 litres.
I've tried the “Filling of the additive tank” procedure in DiagBox. I've also tried using a TOPDON diagnostic tool, including its “new additive pump” procedure. The procedures report that they've completed, but when I go back into PADDGO live data it still shows 5%.

I've also carried out the relevant DPF/additive maintenance/reset procedure through the engine ECU, but this hasn't changed the PADDGO value either.

Another interesting point: if I clear the faults/warning, it stays off. After refuelling the diesel tank, the warning comes back, which makes me think the fault is being triggered when the additive system attempts to dose following a refuel.
My DiagBox installation is offline with no PSA server access.

So I'm trying to establish whether:

1. There is another maintenance/reinitialisation procedure in DiagBox that tells PADDGO the additive reservoir/pump has been renewed and resets the calculated quantity to full, or

2. The persistent 5% is a consequence of the P1434/P1435/FEB4 problem and I should instead be looking at additive delivery pressure, pipework/connections or the additive injection valve at the fuel tank.

I'm reluctant to replace the pump/reservoir when the reservoir is full and the pump operates, without knowing whether it's actually a hardware fault or simply that PADDGO hasn't been correctly reinitialised.

If anyone knows the correct DiagBox procedure/menu path for PADDGO_T1_E6, particularly whether the additive ECU needs programming as a “new additive pump”, I'd really appreciate it.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21148
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8120

Re: 2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi – P1434 / P1435 / FEB4 Eolys issue

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Sorry to appear ignorant but what is PADDGO? :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28707
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5671

Re: 2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi – P1434 / P1435 / FEB4 Eolys issue

Unread post by myglaren »

Looks like Arduino code for Stellantis vehicles.
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9356
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1938

Re: 2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi – P1434 / P1435 / FEB4 Eolys issue

Unread post by Paul-R »

I think it's the ECU/tank for either Eolys or, possibly, Adblue.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9356
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1938

Re: 2018 Peugeot Partner 1.6 HDi – P1434 / P1435 / FEB4 Eolys issue

Unread post by Paul-R »

Eolys I think. Paddgo appears to be the company that manufactures the tank.

viewtopic.php?t=68617
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson