Hello from Wales

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.
Movanosid
Posts: 2
Joined: Today, 15:02

Hello from Wales

Unread post by Movanosid »

Hi everyone!

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello.

I’ve had a 2023 Vauxhall Movano (pretty much the same as Peugeot Boxer) for a while now and am slowly converting it into a camper. I’m a retired furniture maker, so the woodwork side is fine, but I’m hoping to pick up advice on the rest of the build and resolve a few potential issues with the van.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21127
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8114

Re: Hello from Wales

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Hi and :welc:

Have a good look round the forum from the 'Home' link under the main banner above. You might find this link an interesting read:

viewtopic.php?p=452410#p452410

:)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!