Hi everyone!
Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello.
I’ve had a 2023 Vauxhall Movano (pretty much the same as Peugeot Boxer) for a while now and am slowly converting it into a camper. I’m a retired furniture maker, so the woodwork side is fine, but I’m hoping to pick up advice on the rest of the build and resolve a few potential issues with the van.
Hello from Wales
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21127
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8114
Re: Hello from Wales
Hi and
Have a good look round the forum from the 'Home' link under the main banner above. You might find this link an interesting read:
viewtopic.php?p=452410#p452410

Have a good look round the forum from the 'Home' link under the main banner above. You might find this link an interesting read:
viewtopic.php?p=452410#p452410
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!