Picture(s) of the day....
-
OnlineRp0thejester
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 3300
- Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
- x 1069
Re: Picture(s) of the day....
This picture is of my day, proving that battery power radios are a must have. Because we are in a power outage and have been since 0430hrs!!!!
Ryan
'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)
Champion of Where's CitroJim
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)
Champion of Where's CitroJim
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
-
OnlineRp0thejester
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 3300
- Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
- x 1069
Re: Picture(s) of the day....
Little update, we've got power back on. It turns out a neutral cable failed which fried everyone's electrics. So far we have a destroyed PC tower, WiFi extender, TV, Lamp and Alexa, so far.... But we got off lightly, apparently someones fuse board melted on the wall!!!! I will say though, well done to UK Power Networks for keeping us informed about what is happening, what provisions they put in place for us and also the workmen they sent to repair the issue. The workmen were nothing but polite and courteous throughout and answered any questions I had with a smile. Having worked in construction for 25yrs I know how hard it can be to deal with residential tenants. These guys were spot on. And no, I'm not affiliated with them in anyway.
Ryan
'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)
Champion of Where's CitroJim
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)
Champion of Where's CitroJim
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8388
Re: Picture(s) of the day....
Oh gosh! Poor you Ryan
A Neutral fault like that is pretty fatal to lots of electrical things...
I have deep traumatic memories of that happening in my workplace many years ago and the resulting fallout I had to deal with.
I have deep traumatic memories of that happening in my workplace many years ago and the resulting fallout I had to deal with.
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...