CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Tell us your ongoing tales and experiences with your French car here. Post pictures of your car here as well.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8390

Re: CitroJim's AX, C3 Picasso, Cycling and Running Tales

Unread post by CitroJim »

I once had a 'proper' Ka and really loved it. I was given it, the only car I've ever got like that... It had a bit of MoT on it and I made the most of it before finding it was like a colander underneath and stood no chance of another MoT.

Shame really as they were a tremendous little car...

On to happier subjects, yesterday I ran in a 5 mile race and did my best time over that distance in many years and by some considerable margin 8-)

Here's me looking very delighted :-D
FB_IMG_1791142684982.jpg
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...