Forum hanging when posting
-
xantia_v6
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 10963
- Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
- x 1458
Re: Forum hanging when posting
Thanks for the report. I will leave it running as-is for a few more days before adjusting anything.
-
xantia_v6
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 10963
- Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
- x 1458
Re: Forum hanging when posting
A question for anyone who gets failures when attempting to login to the forum, especially if you are being redirected to the front page:
Please report how you got to the login page, from a bookmark? or entering the url? or from a previously logged-out forum page? or a forum page that was previously logged-in, but timed out?
Please report how you got to the login page, from a bookmark? or entering the url? or from a previously logged-out forum page? or a forum page that was previously logged-in, but timed out?
-
RichardW
- Forum Treasurer
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 07 Aug 2002, 17:12
- x 1487
Re: Forum hanging when posting
I got a cloudflare time out when posting a reply to the C3 brakes thread this morning.
Edit, but this one went up OK!
Edit, but this one went up OK!
Richard W
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21103
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Forum hanging when posting
I've had no problems at all on PC Brave or on Android Brave since the last adjustments. 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9335
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1942
Re: Forum hanging when posting
Just the slight to moderate delay before a page is displayed when I make a post. So far, so usual.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28685
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: Forum hanging when posting
No impediments today. A bit slow posting this though, around 30".
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9335
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1942
Re: Forum hanging when posting
My posting delay isn't that long. More like 4 - 5 seconds.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28685
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: Forum hanging when posting
Another post just made was instant 
-
xantia_v6
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 10963
- Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
- x 1458
Re: Forum hanging when posting
I have made another adjustment to the Cloudflare settings, which should make things better, or worse... Lets see.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55058
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8380
Re: Forum hanging when posting
It's looking very good this morning Mikexantia_v6 wrote: Yesterday, 21:34 I have made another adjustment to the Cloudflare settings, which should make things better, or worse... Lets see.
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...