Hello. My vehicle is a 2026 Peugeot 408 with a 1.2 hybrid engine. I need the general electrical system schematic for the vehicle; could you help me with that?
VIN NO: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Peugeot 408 electrical system
-
OmerSahan
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Today, 10:15
Peugeot 408 electrical system
Last edited by OmerSahan on 29 Sep 2026, 10:41, edited 1 time in total.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21089
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8093
Re: Peugeot 408 electrical system
Unfortunately the forum has lost access to the live VIN database so I cannot help. However there are some members with their own access and if you post your VIN and confirm the model you may get some help. Good luck 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
OmerSahan
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Today, 10:15
Re: Peugeot 408 electrical system
VIN NO: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]