Peugeot 408 electrical system

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
OmerSahan
Posts: 2
Joined: Today, 10:15

Peugeot 408 electrical system

Post by OmerSahan »

Hello. My vehicle is a 2026 Peugeot 408 with a 1.2 hybrid engine. I need the general electrical system schematic for the vehicle; could you help me with that?
VIN NO: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Last edited by OmerSahan on 29 Sep 2026, 10:41, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21090
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8097

Re: Peugeot 408 electrical system

Post by mickthemaverick »

Unfortunately the forum has lost access to the live VIN database so I cannot help. However there are some members with their own access and if you post your VIN and confirm the model you may get some help. Good luck :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
OmerSahan
Posts: 2
Joined: Today, 10:15

Re: Peugeot 408 electrical system

Post by OmerSahan »

VIN NO: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]