Tempted to put this in "the joys of shopping online" or amusing images threads. The description reminds me of Homer's postcard to Marge (from Duff World???)
Classic for under £10K
-
MattBLancs
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5308
- Joined: 25 Apr 2022, 09:03
- x 2341
Re: Classic for under £10K
Last edited by MattBLancs on 26 Aug 2025, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
If I had a stronger left ankle I'd be bidding on this one, no tax or MOT requirement and something to insure on a classic policy like my MX3 which is less than £100 a year. What's not to like?
Detail here
Detail here
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55053
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9335
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1942
Re: Classic for under £10K
Would you buy that car anyway with an advertising board screwed to the roof?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
I wouldn't buy it without it Paul!! 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55053
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
Re: Classic for under £10K
That really does have a certain charm about it 
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
Here's a perfect vehicle for camping cyclists:
Details here
Details here
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55053
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55053
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
Re: Classic for under £10K
That looks a little cracker 
Edit: it sold for just under £1150.00
Edit: it sold for just under £1150.00
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21097
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: Classic for under £10K
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55053
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
Re: Classic for under £10K
That was a good price.. I was just about to look and who ever added that edit - thanks!CitroJim wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 06:03 That looks a little cracker
Edit: it sold for just under £1150.00![]()
I could make very good use of that right now
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...