Forgot to mention 6 mile round trip walking and a waste of time...Huskyxantia wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 15:45 Saw some nice Rolex watches today £180 all the papers & boxed was assured they were the real deal, as i watched the second hand ticking around the face .
How many miles in the month?
-
Huskyxantia
- (Donor 2025)
- Posts: 3877
- Joined: 30 Jul 2018, 22:11
- x 904
Re: How many miles in the month?
Husky.
Thinking outside of the box is better than sitting in a dark one.

-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
The year progresses with a very low month, having spent out on Satnav, phone and a laptop not much left for joyriding!!
67 in MX3 A bit of Sunday joy riding
586 in Subaru - minimal usage
0 in RX400H
Total 653
A wide choice of pictures for this one but rather than get too far off theme I thought a picture of someone's wedding car would fit the bill:
67 in MX3 A bit of Sunday joy riding
586 in Subaru - minimal usage
0 in RX400H
Total 653
A wide choice of pictures for this one but rather than get too far off theme I thought a picture of someone's wedding car would fit the bill:
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28682
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: How many miles in the month?
Perambulating: 23.90
Car: 122.50
Bus: 3.00
Car has done
About 500. Forgot last month and only have the mileage when it was refuelled, as it appears to need again today. 
Car: 122.50
Bus: 3.00
Car has done
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
It always struck me as an amazing coincidence, when I shared a car with my son, that the fuel gauge was faulty, always reading 3/4+ when I passed it over and 1/4- when I got it back!! 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28682
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: How many miles in the month?
Mine is usually empty when I retrieve it, like today. He was touring in Northumberland last weekend. Pity I need it tonight or he would have had to fill it up.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55053
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8378
Re: How many miles in the month?
Gosh Mick, I ran and cycled almost as far as you drove in February!
Polly drove well in excess of 800 miles in February. Since I've had her I find myself driving a lot more
She's a lovely car to drive and a real pleasure. I never regret getting her - I consider the C3 Picasso is one of Citroen's best-kept secrets.
Polly drove well in excess of 800 miles in February. Since I've had her I find myself driving a lot more
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28682
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: How many miles in the month?
Walking: 21.00
Driving: 64.70
Bus: 0.00
Car: ? Walked past it but forgot to look.
Driving: 64.70
Bus: 0.00
Car: ? Walked past it but forgot to look.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
With the work on the Subaru this month the bias has moved slightly towards the MX3:
159 in MX3 Used for parts collection for the Legacy
905 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road twice!!
0 in RX400H
Total 1064
This month's picture is one for the railway enthusiasts:
159 in MX3 Used for parts collection for the Legacy
905 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road twice!!
0 in RX400H
Total 1064
This month's picture is one for the railway enthusiasts:
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28682
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: How many miles in the month?
On foot: 14.4
Driving: 23
On the bus: 0
Gets less each month.
Car has done about 450, 900 since last checked as it was AWOL at the end of March.
Driving: 23
On the bus: 0
Gets less each month.
Car has done about 450, 900 since last checked as it was AWOL at the end of March.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
Relatively light usage this month as I have been following the Horizon inquiry and not getting out as much!!
133 in MX3 Used for fun
510 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road again!!
0 in RX400H
Total 643
An unusual vehicle this month which is a new one on me:
133 in MX3 Used for fun
510 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road again!!
0 in RX400H
Total 643
An unusual vehicle this month which is a new one on me:
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
Relatively light usage again this month as I have still been following the Horizon inquiry and not getting out as much!! 
57 in MX3 Used for maintenance running
880 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road yet again!!
0 in RX400H
Total 937
A resort to my old theme:
57 in MX3 Used for maintenance running
880 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road yet again!!
0 in RX400H
Total 937
A resort to my old theme:
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Rp0thejester
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 3297
- Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
- x 1068
Re: How many miles in the month?
Does that RX400H actually have wheels so that it can move?
Ryan
'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)
Champion of Where's CitroJim
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)
Champion of Where's CitroJim
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28682
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5673
Re: How many miles in the month?
On foot: 16.90
Drivin': 75.00
On the bus: 16.70
Mazda - not a clue.
108.6
Hardly go anywhere.
Drivin': 75.00
On the bus: 16.70
Mazda - not a clue.
108.6
Hardly go anywhere.
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
Yes it does 4-500 a month but not with me driving it!! It lives with my mate Ken and I use it when I go over there but not been for some time now!!
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21096
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8100
Re: How many miles in the month?
The enthusiasm for this thread seems to be fading but I'll give it one more go:
46 in MX3 Used for maintenance running
1278 in Subaru - Back to normal usage!!
0 in RX400H
Total 1324
I have found a rather unique picture for this month even though it may be out of season
46 in MX3 Used for maintenance running
1278 in Subaru - Back to normal usage!!
0 in RX400H
Total 1324
I have found a rather unique picture for this month even though it may be out of season
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!