How many miles in the month?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
User avatar
Huskyxantia
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 3877
Joined: 30 Jul 2018, 22:11
x 904

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by Huskyxantia »

Huskyxantia wrote: 03 Feb 2024, 15:45 Saw some nice Rolex watches today £180 all the papers & boxed was assured they were the real deal, as i watched the second hand ticking around the face .
Forgot to mention 6 mile round trip walking and a waste of time...
Husky. :? Thinking outside of the box is better than sitting in a dark one.
:-D
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

The year progresses with a very low month, having spent out on Satnav, phone and a laptop not much left for joyriding!! :-D

67 in MX3 A bit of Sunday joy riding
586 in Subaru - minimal usage
0 in RX400H

Total 653

A wide choice of pictures for this one but rather than get too far off theme I thought a picture of someone's wedding car would fit the bill: :-D
https://www.planetcarsz.com/carros/auburn-model-653-brougham-sedan-1935
https://www.planetcarsz.com/carros/auburn-model-653-brougham-sedan-1935
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28685
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5673

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by myglaren »

Perambulating: 23.90
Car: 122.50
Bus: 3.00

Car has done :( About 500. Forgot last month and only have the mileage when it was refuelled, as it appears to need again today. :(
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

It always struck me as an amazing coincidence, when I shared a car with my son, that the fuel gauge was faulty, always reading 3/4+ when I passed it over and 1/4- when I got it back!! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28685
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5673

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by myglaren »

Mine is usually empty when I retrieve it, like today. He was touring in Northumberland last weekend. Pity I need it tonight or he would have had to fill it up.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55053
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8378

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by CitroJim »

Gosh Mick, I ran and cycled almost as far as you drove in February!

Polly drove well in excess of 800 miles in February. Since I've had her I find myself driving a lot more :) She's a lovely car to drive and a real pleasure. I never regret getting her - I consider the C3 Picasso is one of Citroen's best-kept secrets.
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28685
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5673

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by myglaren »

Walking: 21.00
Driving: 64.70
Bus: 0.00
Car: ? Walked past it but forgot to look.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

With the work on the Subaru this month the bias has moved slightly towards the MX3:

159 in MX3 Used for parts collection for the Legacy
905 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road twice!!
0 in RX400H

Total 1064

This month's picture is one for the railway enthusiasts:
BFTW
BFTW
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28685
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5673

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by myglaren »

On foot: 14.4
Driving: 23
On the bus: 0
Gets less each month.
Car has done about 450, 900 since last checked as it was AWOL at the end of March.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Relatively light usage this month as I have been following the Horizon inquiry and not getting out as much!! :-D

133 in MX3 Used for fun
510 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road again!!
0 in RX400H

Total 643

An unusual vehicle this month which is a new one on me: :-D
BFTW
BFTW
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Relatively light usage again this month as I have still been following the Horizon inquiry and not getting out as much!! :-D

57 in MX3 Used for maintenance running
880 in Subaru - Spent a few days off the road yet again!!
0 in RX400H

Total 937

A resort to my old theme:
BFTW
BFTW
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
Posts: 3297
Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
x 1068

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by Rp0thejester »

Does that RX400H actually have wheels so that it can move?
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28685
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5673

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by myglaren »

On foot: 16.90
Drivin': 75.00
On the bus: 16.70
Mazda - not a clue.
108.6 :(
Hardly go anywhere.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Rp0thejester wrote: 01 Jun 2024, 15:27 Does that RX400H actually have wheels so that it can move?
Yes it does 4-500 a month but not with me driving it!! It lives with my mate Ken and I use it when I go over there but not been for some time now!! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21103
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8100

Re: How many miles in the month?

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

The enthusiasm for this thread seems to be fading but I'll give it one more go: :-D

46 in MX3 Used for maintenance running
1278 in Subaru - Back to normal usage!!
0 in RX400H

Total 1324

I have found a rather unique picture for this month even though it may be out of season :-D
BFTW
BFTW
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!