Peugeot 206 MAf sensor erorr p0100 and installation

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Alex86

Peugeot 206 MAf sensor erorr p0100 and installation

Post by Alex86 »

Hi to alll,
have some question for this error P0100 long time existing on my car , I have Delphi diagnostic tool and I check all new used sensor same problem and error exist,
I check for vacuum leakage all fine no any
I check and replace new suction filter
I check IAT sensor all in range,
I check installation wires from sensor to ECU all fine no short no contact to Ground
it is 5 wire sensor
what I see what is strange is When I see live parameters in diagnostic tool and also check maf signal showing 500 on idling and around 850 /units on 2000 rev I read on some forum that is normal parameter for maf on 2.0 HDI peugeot , And why error exist immediately when is deleted error 0100 come back when engine is running ,but by diagnostic showing /reading good signal from 500 to 850 /some units

One more thing when engine is off (key is off position) and I check installation from Autodata +12v from fuse to sensor is Grounded some how from multi meter when put - probe on minus on battery and + to no2 pin on sensor is 0.25ohm like short ,
then I go furthered and check,
Disconnect + from battery And also DISCONNECT ECU connector and measure minus probe from multi meter on - of battery and + probe I go to fuse on engine side (check from photo and find short on some fusses like 0.25 ohm to 1.5 ohm between - from battery to this fuses,..
For me this looks strange because I see that on KEY OFF the pin 86 on ECU is only grounded by autodata ,all other + I thing by diagram must NOT be shorted to Ground ?!?!? Any help if someone knows next steps to do ,
Its loook like somwhere is short to + form GND
If someone have some better diagram of car can post here please
thanks .....
Attachments
diagram from autodata.jpg
ENPeugeot206-blok-kapot-4.jpg
sema.jpg
konektor ecu.jpg
20230825_155950.jpg
20230825_160821.jpg
Last edited by Alex86 on 28 Aug 2023, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.
Alex86

Re: Peugeot 206 MAf sensor erorr p0100 and installation

Post by Alex86 »

Some update regarding problems with MAF
-first skip this with installation ground issue

-found clutch pedal switch not operational repaired and adjusted to fit pedal position now working ok switch sending 12 v to ECU on pin 21 i think

-New MAF sensor mounted an by diagnostc no have error at all signal from maf is going from 340 mg/H at idling to 1200 mg/H on rev over 3200 rev

I can see now that upon star engine egr valve opens or pull up shaft (before with old sensor egr was not function at all at start or at rev the engine ,

but after short test on road appear error p0101 so now I can assume that somehow leakage exists on intake manifold or something else ,
what can be i will try to test shortly without air filter

now error is deleted and on rev engine nothing still no error but maybe on load will be again error

some suggestion what to check
Alex86

Re: Peugeot 206 MAf sensor erorr p0100 and installation

Post by Alex86 »

For now still no sucess with smoke black smoke on 1st 2nd and 3rd gear around 1800rev ,p0101 still exsist ,by diagnostic ,max limit uper limit air flow going over 1200 mg/h

I check vacum el .mag valve one for air flap one for egr
I discovered that one valve leaking a litle not keeping vacum 100percent ,other one is ok ,
Tested all with small hand vacum pump ,all is fine egr is responding ok , air flap responding ok ,
Only remain one thing when engine is off
Maf showing 182 mg /h need to be 0
Eny help welcome .....
Without egr disconected still maf going to p0101 max flow , and on idling 670 to 700 mg must be around 500mg ,

Is it possible to do some calibration of the sensor ,
Attachments
20230827_191342.jpg