newbie here

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

mattlmr
My Cars: Citroen c5 2.0 HDi

newbie here

Post by mattlmr »

Hi guys, I'm new here and have a Citroen c5 2.0 HDi 2008 im looking for some advice and have searched google which brought me here but after registering i cannot see the post it says im not authorized to read the topic?
Any help much appreciated
Matt.
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: newbie here

Post by myglaren »

Some areas are restricted to members who have made a donation only. This is because we have to pay PSI for the information contained there.
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi Matt and :welc:

As Steve said you need to make a donation (you can use the link above top left) of £10 to get access to the parts and technical guides info. The donation covers you for 2 years of untold benefit from the forum's members section. So a fiver a year for the best info service I've ever come across. There is also plenty of other things on the FCF to interest, educate and even entertain you especially in the Off Topic Chat Lounge (OTCL) which you can find from the board index above. Have a look round and join in whatever interests you. :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
My Cars: C8 2.2 Hdi Exclusive

Post by Rp0thejester »

Welcome Matt, I've been reading this forum for years. Very knowledgeable people here, me not included. A tenner is cheap and once someone has asked the question we can all read it. I had starter motor issues, read all the info here to fix it hence a tenner is nothing compared to garage costs!! The most helpful forum you'll ever join.
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.