Citroen Relay Cab Floor Trim / Panel screws

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

desirex
My Cars: Citroen Relay

Citroen Relay Cab Floor Trim / Panel screws

Post by desirex »

HI All,

We have a range of questions but will publish them in separate topics if thats ok.

We have quite few missing screws in our floor trims. The screw we measured is 4mm x 30mm.
Does anyone knows if most floor screws are the above dimensions and where could we buy them from?
Should the screws be covered with plastic covers/caps?
Is there a diagram for the cab floor screws?

We don't know the correct name for the thick insulated flooring panels. Due being damaged, are they availble only from a main dealer?
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: Citroen Relay Cab Floor Trim / Panel screws

Post by wheeler »

Best to post a pic of what your looking for & a pic of where it goes. There may be more than one type of screw holding things down.
As for the cab flooring, you will be able to buy it from Citroen but I suspect it wont be cheap.
Have you checked with breakers?
desirex

Post by desirex »

wheeler wrote: 25 Oct 2020, 13:40 Best to post a pic of what your looking for & a pic of where it goes. There may be more than one type of screw holding things down.
As for the cab flooring, you will be able to buy it from Citroen but I suspect it wont be cheap.
Have you checked with breakers?
Thank you for your reply. We haven't checked with the breakers but will do now, thanks.
What we found on the internet is either 3.5mm or 4.2mm in diameter. Not sure which ones to choose.

We have attached the photos.
Attachments
IMG_9104.JPG
IMG_9785.JPG
IMG_7181.JPG
IMG_6343.JPG
IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_1150.JPG
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

There are 2 different types of screws used, Citroen part nos. 6924A5 & 6924A7.
If it was me I'd just go into B&Q and match the screw up to something similar as it's only for holding some trims down.
desirex

Post by desirex »

wheeler wrote: 26 Oct 2020, 08:08 There are 2 different types of screws used, Citroen part nos. 6924A5 & 6924A7.
If it was me I'd just go into B&Q and match the screw up to something similar as it's only for holding some trims down.
We tried some regular screws 4mm. Bit tight but seem to work for the time being. We might spray them black :)
Many thanks for the advice.