lexia for citroen

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

richard80
My Cars: citroen xantia 1.8i forte petrol year 2000 everyday car

lexia for citroen

Post by richard80 »

I'm a new member I own a citroen xantia 1.8i forte abs light staying purchased a laptop with lexia already loaded I can get as far as putting in my model and vin number and that is as far as it goes I have used it on Peugeot van which was a bit newer than my xantia which is registered 2000 the is supposed to do older citroens .the system is lexia revision C diagbox 8.17 pp2000 has anyone any suggestions of why this may not be working not sure if the system is to up to date hopefully someone can help thank you richard80
admiral51
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Re: lexia for citroen

Post by admiral51 »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I cannot help with your question but i would post it in the Diagnostic section of the forum, it may get lost amongst all the Citroen stuff.
Sure an Admin will be along to move it to the section but if you have a look in that section it may give you some info anyway
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

richard80 wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 16:40 I'm a new member I own a citroen xantia 1.8i forte abs light staying purchased a laptop with lexia already loaded I can get as far as putting in my model and vin number and that is as far as it goes I have used it on Peugeot van which was a bit newer than my xantia which is registered 2000 the is supposed to do older citroens .the system is lexia revision C diagbox 8.17 pp2000 has anyone any suggestions of why this may not be working not sure if the system is to up to date hopefully someone can help thank you richard80
What version of Windows are you using and is it a 32 bit or 64 bit version of the Operating System?
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
richard80

Post by richard80 »

marc sorry just been able to check for replys was suddenly taken to hospital .my version is 32 bit pro and laptop came preloaded with lexia I have tried getting on to the people who supplied the kit vehiclediagnosticsuk but my emails have been returned not sure whAt I can do now apart from write this off as a bad job kind regards richard
petarc1971
My Cars: Renault scenic ph1 1,9dci

Post by petarc1971 »

Maybe that version is not stable, try to get a lower version, I had a similar problem.
richard80

Post by richard80 »

thank you for you reply I will see if I can get some one to down load another version for me .I have tried tried vehiclediagnosticsuk who supplied the system but my emails to them have been returned not a good sign kind regards Richard