Injectors

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Injectors

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Might I suggest you steer clear of Euro Car Parts? They have a reputation that they appear to have deserved, and the nickname says it all; Euro Crap Parts. While they can get things right, people have bought items from them, taken them home without checking before they leave the shop, found used/faulty items in the packaging, and then found it difficult to get a good outcome.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

I had mine cleaned, tested and one refurbished at a place near Chester Le Street some years ago for around £100. Big improvement.
A different place in IIRC Blyth did the ones in my previous C5 that was leaping all over (engine, that is).
Both done through different mechanics with excellent results.
colinsunderland
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Peugeot 3008

Post by colinsunderland »

myglaren wrote: 15 Jul 2020, 16:04 I had mine cleaned, tested and one refurbished at a place near Chester Le Street some years ago for around £100. Big improvement.
A different place in IIRC Blyth did the ones in my previous C5 that was leaping all over (engine, that is).
Both done through different mechanics with excellent results.
Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of any in the North East apart from Diesel Solutions in Peterlee, who everyone seems to recommend highly.

Regarding ECP, yes I wouldn't buy from there, just highlighting the used prices on ebay to what you can buy a recon one for.