Service with a smile.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

admiral51
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Re: Service with a smile.

Post by admiral51 »

Well a new one for me, something totally unexpected and not asked for.
I ordered 2 of the OEM clamps for the front leak off pipe for my Xantia from EuroCarCare, the package contained 1 of the OEM and 1 of the generic part.
Emailed them and have been given a reply and a total refund on the order, now i feel bad and have replied as i used both parts to try and solve my issue, i ordered the parts, regardless of what was delivered i used them, and i feel i should pay for them, honest human error in picking and dispatch, i feel that i should pay for what i used ?
Brilliant service from them, previous items ordered have arrived on time and as described so yes i will endorse them as a good company
van ordinaire
(Donor 2017)
Location: Live & work in London but weekend in Devon (or do I now live in Torbay & work in London?)
My Cars: Citroens:-
'81 2CV Club (quietly sleeping in a parallel universe)
'05 (yes, really) C15
'97 Xantia Exclusive estate
others:-
'96 Jeep Cherokee Limited - the "donor"
'99 Jeep Cherokee Orvis - the green one
'97 Jeep Cherokee Limited - the red one
'99 Cadillac Seville STS
'96 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
& numerous what might be described as abandoned projects!

Re: Service with a smile.

Post by van ordinaire »

Soon after their earlier mention here, I had a look at their site out of curiosity (especially as CP4L have fallen from grace) & having punched in the C15's reg (simply because no one recognises the Xantia's) was surprised at what turned up: a 2-piece replacement clamp for the EGR - & who could resist an air filter for £2? Hope to be paying them a visit soon.
Citroens:-
'81 2CV Club :cry:
'05 C15 :!:
'97 Xantia Exclusive estate [-o<
others:-
Jeep XJ Cherokees x 3 :?
'96 Cadillac Eldorado
'99 Cadillac STS :|
& the numerous "abandoned projects" #-o