
Hopefully that may help you Mike.
Cheers

Mick, IE10 is well out of date now, have you considered using another browser like Opera or updating your browser? Support for IE10 ended nearly 4 years ago (no longer updated).mickthemaverick wrote: 31 Aug 2019, 22:09 Neil and I are having issues with the same link taking us to different places. Please look at tonight's exchange in "How many miles in August" for an actual description of what is happening. I should mention that I have never been able to access the Jukebox thread at all. My screen just freezes when I try so there may be a problem with my browser IE10 or DDG. Cheers Mick![]()
Going back a step, how did you navigate to the page that you posted the image of. I can see the problem in the url of that page, but need to find the code that generated that url. I think that this issue probably only affects links to posts in topics with many pages.NewcastleFalcon wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 09:52 Mike, here is a screen print from the relevant page with me hovering the cursor over the heading of the relevant post. To put a link in any of my posts to another forum post I right click and select copy link location then post the link into my post.
What happens when you try?mickthemaverick wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 14:06 If it helps I have never been able to access the jukebox thread since I joined. !
Done!mickthemaverick wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 16:07 PS Mike, would it be possible for you to move this post and all the previous ones back to Neil's at 20.33 last night with the original link, to a new thread as they are not proper to the miles in the month thread and will possibly annoy other members looking for the proper content? Cheers