Joke I found funny...

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Joke I found funny...

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Fake Concern wrote:Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath…. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis
Erm, I got there first (page 19)!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

A group of social researchers decided to record all the tribal dances from around the world. After several years they finish off in Australia. They start celebrating the completion of their task in a local watering hole. One of the locals ask what they are celebrating, and they explain that they have managed to record every tribal dance from every country in the world. An aboriginal, upon hearing this, asks "Have you got the Putcha Dance?" They check their database, and are horrified to discover that they don't. "I thought not" he said "as there is only one tribe who do this dance, and they only do it once a year". He then gives them directions to this tribe.

The researchers manage to meet up with this tribe, and ask about the 'Putcha Dance'. "You are in luck" says the chieftain "we are going to dance this Dance tomorrow. You are welcome to watch and record it, but you must not say anything or make any sounds during the Dance, in case it distracts the Holy Spirits. A distracted Holy Spirit is worse than an angry one, as they do not know what they should do next". The researchers agree to this, and get their equipment set up for the following day.

As the time of the Dance approaches, the tribe arrange themselves in a large circle around the central fire pit. As the sun touches the horizon they hush for a moment, and then some start pounding on drums, while the rest of the tribe start chanting 'Putcha Dance! Putcha Dance'. As the sun disappears below the horizon a shout goes up from the shamans' hut, and the rest of the tribe goes quiet (other than the drums). The shaman dances out from his hut, and into the circle, whereupon he dances around the circle twice without making any sound (other than his footfalls). At this point the moon makes an appearance, and the shaman faces the moon, pauses, and then starts singing.

"You put your left arm in, your left arm out".....
Last edited by Hell Razor5543 on 10 Jul 2014, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Fake Concern
My Cars:

Post by Fake Concern »

Hell Razor5543 wrote:
Fake Concern wrote:Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath…. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis
Oh well!
Fake Concern, Volvo C30 T5 2011
Mrs Concern, Renault Moodus 1.6 Privilege 2004
Ms Concern No1, Pug 207 1.4 2008
Ms Concern No2, Citroen C4 VTS 2007
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Fake Concern wrote:
Hell Razor5543 wrote:
Oh well!
Don't stress over it. I can't remember when I have posted jokes myself. Check out page 19 and 25. :oops: :oops: :oops:
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

A new Indian curry house has an unusual item on the menu; Chicken Tarka Masala. I asked them what it was, and the replay was "You know Chicken Tikka Masala? Well, it is like that, but a little 'otter!"
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Hell Razor5543 wrote:A new Indian curry house has an unusual item on the menu; Chicken Tarka Masala. I asked them what it was, and the replay was "You know Chicken Tikka Masala? Well, it is like that, but a little 'otter!"
Yes, OK James :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

When Sid the milkman retired, his last day at work was memorable. As well as all the well wishes and presents from his colleagues, he received similar from his customers (he was a popular man). It took him far longer to complete his round than normal, but nobody minded, they all understood.

The last call on his round was the Joneses. Mr Jones was a sod, considering tradesmen as scum, and not worth the time of day. Mrs Jones, however, was a lovely person, both to look at and to deal with. When Sid knocked at the door she opened the door wearing a nightie that left nothing to the imagination. She invited him upstairs, where they spent a highly enjoyable hour. She then took him down to the kitchen, sat him down and made him a truly sumptuous breakfast. As he was tucking in she then put a pound coin in his pocket.

"I am not complaining" said Sid "but why are you doing all this for me?"

"Well, I asked my husband as he left for work what we should do as a retirement present for you. 'F**k him, give him a quid' was his response" replied Mrs Jones. "Breakfast was my idea" she added.
Last edited by Hell Razor5543 on 18 Jul 2014, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
peterorl
New User
My Cars:

Post by peterorl »

Q: What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo?

A: A sweater with big pockets.
CEO @ AUTOHAUS | edinburgh car service
BX
My Cars:

Post by BX »

Q: What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo?

A: A sweater with big pockets
Great! And I always thought you got a woolly jumper.
Well you live and learn.
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Not a joke per se, but typing "crack pipe" into Gumtree brings up a mind-boggling array of adverts which show a keyword match...

I started doing this sort of search to try influencing the sidebar adverts on other websites.
ragger
My Cars:

Post by ragger »

How many ants does it take to fill an apartment?

10 (groan)
Regards

Rob

C4 Exclusive - For Sale!
Xantia V6 Exclusive (the Beast!)
C1 Feel (it might be new but it is very practical for local zipping about)
C5 Estate
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

One of my favourite smutty jokes:

Did you hear about the Scotsman who confused his bicarb and starch?

- He ended up with a stiff haggis and a self-raising kilt.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Ahh but that joke has a flaw in it Adam. Bicarb needs a weak acid to activate it. Bicarb on its own will not raise anything.

So, against that background we have to assume a kilt is acidic...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

:lol: True, but you belong on Slashdot's joke threads with observations of that nature.

http://science.slashdot.org/story/03/12 ... s-is-funny" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

Post by Trainman »

When I was young I decided to go to Medical School.

On the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters 'PNEIS' to form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect...

Those who answered 'spine' are doctors today, while the rest of us are sending jokes via email.
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather

http://c6owners.org/index.php