Top Gear

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Top Gear

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I have just watched the last episode of the current series of Top Gear, and (while recent episodes have gone downhill) it made me proud I am from the isles of Great Britain. The last item really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Re: Top Gear

Post by Citroening »

Even Citroen made it on there too! Apparently the clutch in the DS3 WRC was made in Britain...
Franklin
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Post by daviemck2006 »

I fell asleep during it, have to watch it again on bbc i-player.
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

This season of TG bar a couple of episodes has been quite entertaining... I howled at the caravans last week and was impressed with the the Land Rover Sport...

Interesting about what's still made in the UK but in a feat of programming that only the beeb could do it was immediately followed by a tedious programme on how the Jerries have completely dominated the UK car market and thus completely nullified it :twisted: Balanced and impartial programming I guess.. :roll:

For the first time ever yesterday I drove a German car and was rather impressed. Mind you it was a Merc SL55 AMG :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Im still not convinced by the new SSRR. Fair enough its a hell of a lot better than the old model but its not based on the same chassis as the FFRR as its got no chassis! its a monocoque and they are very different items..

I'm going to try and grab Das Auto on iPlayer as its something that looks good to watch.

I would loved to have been at the Mall the day they did that display though :) would have been even better in person, and i bet they could have charged 50p/head for people to nosey about along the sides :)