The end is here from Xantia

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
imperial21
Posts: 346
Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 21:16
x 1

Re: The end is here from Xantia

Unread post by imperial21 »

I went at looked at a c5 today i was going to buy
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This car could be not much different in the skin to the pictures, be warned !!
It was rubbish, number plate in picture belonged to another car, V5 name & address completely different, Engine knocked, Turbo problem etc
Ebay C*** ! I drove 480 miles for a waste of time !

Anyway on topic my xantia does need re homing or breaking, I will list elese where on site too.
1999 Xantia exclusive 110BHP !! Now RIP !!
2002 C5 estate 110 hdi, Happily sold on !!!
andmcit
Posts: 4299
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 17:59
x 30

Re: The end is here from Xantia

Unread post by andmcit »

Relisted due to timewaster...
Nothing moves you like a Citroën
citroenxm
Fallen Hero
Posts: 8061
Joined: 30 Dec 2004, 23:10
x 70

Re: The end is here from Xantia

Unread post by citroenxm »

imperial21 wrote:I went at looked at a c5 today i was going to buy
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This car could be not much different in the skin to the pictures, be warned !!
It was rubbish, number plate in picture belonged to another car, V5 name & address completely different, Engine knocked, Turbo problem etc
Ebay C*** ! I drove 480 miles for a waste of time !

Anyway on topic my Xantia does need re homing or breaking, I will list elese where on site too.

Oooerr, that front number plate comes up as a 2.2 HDi in BLUE thats still tax'd till end of the month...

Veerrryyyyyy dodgy!
Sharing a pug 207 1.6 hdi Sw 16v.
M reg Xm 2.1 td auto exclusive S2 269k and rising
L reg XM V6 12v SEi auto .. Light project

A very sad...
1994 XM 2.1 d auto
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Posts: 7098
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 12:38
x 95

Unread post by addo »

Even the "positive" feedback for that fellow as a buyer, is damning. Looks like he wanted to offer weekly payments on a car at one point.